Beam Axco C90 MVHR unit with Auralite Control
The Axco MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery) C90 unit is manufactured in the UK for Beam Vacuum & Ventilation to the highest standards and is Energy Saving Trust (EST) Best Practice Compliant. The combination of extremely low power consumption and a highly efficient heat exchange is specifically designed to enhance the building’s energy performance via SAP/DEAP assessment procedures.
- Extremely low power consumption. Latest EC motors with SFP (Specific Fan Power) 0.5 wls-1. Energy Saving Trust compliant.
- Highly efficient heat exchange. Best in class performance - 92% efficient.
- Demand controlled by rise in humidity or manual control boost switch also provided. Setback option for unoccupied periods.
- Fully adjustable boost overrun timer 0-60 minutes. Automatic/manual set to suit occupants lifestyle.
- Unique design temperature controlled summer bypass with SummerBoost assists comfort cooling in summertime.
- G4 filters as standard. Low cost filter refills are available.
- Intelligent frost protection - built-in to prevent freezing.
- Internally insulated in high density Expandable Polypropylene.
- Manufactured in Zintec® steel complete with high gloss baked resin finish for long life.
- Flow (max) 415m3h-1
- Summer Bypass
- Condensation Drain Required
- Inlet Diameter (mm) 150
- Weight 24kg
- Dimension W x H x D (mm) 715 x 490 x 426
- SAP Appendix Q Listed
£1455.00 (Excl. VAT)