Beam Axco C65 MVHR unit with Auralite Control
The Axco MVHR C65 unit is manufactured in the UK for Beam Vacuum & Ventilation to the highest standards and is Energy Saving Trust (EST) Best Practice Compliant. The combination of extremely low power consumption and a highly efficient heat exchange is specifically designed to enhance the building’s energy performance via SAP/DEAP assessment procedures.
- Extremely low power consumption. Latest EC motors with SFP (Specific Fan Power) 0.6 wls-1. Energy Saving Trust Compliant.
- Highly efficient heat exchange. Best in class performance - up to 88% efficient.
- Demand controlled ventilation when a rise in humidity. Manual control boost switch also provided. Setback option for unoccupied periods.
- Fully adjustable boost overrun timer 0-60 minutes. Automatic/manual set to suit occupants lifestyle.
- Unique design temperature controlled summer bypass with SummerBoost assists comfort cooling in summertime.
- G4 filters as standard. Low cost filter refills are available.
- Intelligent frost protection - built-in to prevent freezing.
- Internally insulated in high density Expandable Polypropylene.
- Manufactured in Zintec® steel complete with high gloss baked resin finish for long life.
- Flow (max) 245m3h-1
- Condensation Drain Required
- Inlet Diameter 125 mm
- Weight 16kg
- Dimension W x H x D (mm) 600 x 430 x 295
- SAP Appendix Q Listed
Aura-T® is a simple touchscreen controller for programming, set-up and occupancy control from the Beam Axco C130 & C170. Connected to the MVHR System via a wired connection, typically located in a central location, it allows straightforward operation of ventilation speeds at the touch of a screen.
Digital 4 speed switch
7 day programmable timer
Filter change indicator
Internal MVHR humidity sensor
Boost inhibit function
Kitchen and wet rooms overrun timer
Real time status and operating mode
£1250.00 (Excl. VAT)