Commercial Central Vacuum & Ventilation Systems in Hospitals
Within a hospital, indoor air quality and cleanliness is of the utmost importance. A centralised BEAM ventilation and or vacuum system is an excellent solution to meet these requirements. Our ventilation systems are designed to prevent odours, condensation whilst also providing a more comfortable environment for both staff and occupants. Whilst our central vacuum systems help to efficiently and effectively remove dirt, debris and harmful pollutants from the environment.
Benefits of a BEAM ventilation system include:
- Supply of continuous clean, fresh air leading to improved air quality
- Constant change of air removing indoor odours and pollutants
- Energy efficiency and cost savings
Benefits of a BEAM central vacuum system include:
- Allows for immediate cleaning and collection of dirt/debris at strategically placed vacuum inlets
- Suitable for simultaneous users
- Energy efficient and cost savings through reduction in annual housekeeping budget
- Improved indoor air quality
- Low noise system which allows for cleaning to be carried out with minimal disturbance to occupants
With the installation of a fixed central vacuum system, BEAM can ensure that a comfortable, healthy and clean environment will be created for any commercial building.
Make an Enquiry »