Push & Pull Heat Recovery Fan (Rec Duo 100)
OUT OF STOCK
REC Duo 100 is a "push-pull" heat recovery unit with reverse flow. The ceramic heat exchanger accumulates the heat from the extracted air during the "pull" cycle and releases it to the new fresh air during the "push" cycle.
The unit is supplied with a remote controller for the selection and activation of advanced comfort ventilation functions.
- Very high efficiency decentralized heat recovery unit with recovery up to 90%
- Ideal for residential applications and any ambient where it is necessary to ensure a constant thermal comfort both in summer and winter
- Suitable for any kind of room
- Easy installation and maintenance
- A coupled installation is recommended to optimise the system efficiency, in a single room or separate rooms
- Provided with filters G3 class both in intake and in extract, easily removable and washable
- EC brushless motor
- Comply with EN 60335-2-80, LVD 2014/35/EU, EMC 2014/30/EU
- CE marked
£245.00 (Excl. VAT)