The BEAM AXCO C170 continuously running whole-house ventilation unit with heat recovery has been specifically designed to offer airlfows of up to 194 l/s (700 m3/h).
Combining extremely low power consumption and a highly efficient heat exchanger specifically designed to enhance SAP performance via Appendix Q, the unit can be incorporated into larger apartments or dwellings.
Offering a 100% airflow diverting Summer Bypass, recognised and listed in the UK Product Characteristics Database, the unit also includes intelligent humidity controls, summer boost facility and aura-t TM controller.
- Highly versatile compact unit
- Extremely low Specific Fan Power of 0.43 W/l/s
- Highly efficient heat exchanger; up to 89%
- Airflow up to 194 l/s (700m3/h) at 100 Pa
- Accepts 200mm diameter ducting
- Intelligent frost protection, stepped reduction of supply air rates prevents HRV unit from freezing
- Fully adjustable boost overrun timer 0-60 minutes; can be used with non-latching(momentary) switch to prevent unit from being accidentally left in boost mode
- Volt free switching control
- Intelligent controller, quick and easy to commission
- On board aura-t TM capabilities
- Quick fix mounting bracket
- Independent fan adjustment
- Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome
- Intelligent Summer Bypass & humidity controls
- SUMMERboost® facility
Aura-T® is a simple touchscreen controller for programming, set-up and occupancy control from the Beam Axco C130 & C170. Connected to the MVHR System via a wired connection, typically located in a central location, it allows straightforward operation of ventilation speeds at the touch of a screen.
Digital 4 speed switch
7 day programmable timer
Filter change indicator
Internal MVHR humidity sensor
Boost inhibit function
Kitchen and wet rooms overrun timer
Real time status and operating mode