Ultimate® dMEV Fan
The high performing Ultimate® Decentralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation (dMEV) is an ultra quiet low profile extract fan, suitable for new build or refurbishment projects. With its one fan fits all solutions, it is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and utility room applications.
With adjustable continuous and boost speed settings available, the Ultimate® dMEV utilises an efficient DC motor and incorporates a uniquely designed impeller/guide vane combination to produce high flow rates and pressure.
The Ultimate® dMEV uses a boost overrun and boost delay timer that is adjustable between 0 – 60 minutes.
The Ultimate® dMEV is easy to maintain, simple to monitor using its unique data logging facility and can be commissioned in minutes.
Features and Benefits:
- One of the quietest solutions and best performing dMEV fans on the market.
- PCDB listed for inclusion within SAP (Consp10/SAP10 compliant).
- Low specific fan power down to 0.11 W/l/s.
- Airflow up to 30 l/s (108 m3/h).
- Extremely low running costs.
- 3 configurable speed options (Trickle, Boost and High Boost).
- Eligible for Energy Compliance Obligation (ECO) fourth iteration funding.
- Constant flow technology.
- 4 button & LED display to allow for simple control.
- Extract fan designed to run continuously (24/7).
- Integral pressure sensor to maintain constant flow to overcome external back pressures of up to 20Pa.
- Unit running time and average RH Data Logging.
- Fast straightforward commissioning and set up.
- CFC Ceiling Fan Cuff available. Independently tested to BS EN 1364-2: 2018 Fire Resistance Tests for non-load bearing elements – Part 2: Ceilings and additional guidance from BS EN 1366-3: 2009. (Test Report 510322B/R). Up to 60 minutes integrity and insulation
- Ideal for removing condensation which can lead to mould and ill health.
- Low profile aesthetic circular design.
- Easy clean design.
- Quiet running, only 10 dB(A) at 3m, low speed.
- Exceeds newly proposed stringent 20 Pa back pressure requirement.*
- Unique high performance impeller and guide vane design.
- IPX4 rated (Ceiling mounted TP646 Kit required).*
- Double insulated (requires no earth).
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 Low Voltage Directive and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Complies with Building Regulations Part F (England and Wales).
- High performance brushless DC motor.
- 18 months guarantee (UK only).
- Easily exceeds newly stringent 20 Pa back pressure requirement.
- Patent applied.
£135.00 (Excl. VAT)