The BEAM vacuum system uses custom designed ducting installed within the walls to carry all dust, dirt and allergens away from the living area to the collection bin on the central power unit. The vacuum is activated by inserting the lightweight hose into one of the strategically placed wall inlet valves (normally positioned in hallways), and will allow you to easily move between rooms without lugging around a noisy portable vacuum unit which can cause damage to walls and furniture.
How a Central Vacuum Works
- 50mm PVC ducting is installed through interior walls and floors connecting vacuum inlets to the central power unit.
- Each strategically located vacuum inlet will let you vacuum approximately 500 square feet.
- The central power unit with dust collection bin is located away from the living area, such as the basement, garage or utility room.
- All BEAM Central Vacuum Systems include a VacPan, an innovative accessory built-in to the kitchen kickboard for additional cleaning ease and convenience.
- A variety of cleaning accessories such as a crevice tool, dusting tool and the combination floor tool allows you to vacuum any type of surface.
- The system is exhausted to the outside leaving you with nothing but clean fresh indoor air.
Find out what benefits a BEAM Central Vacuum System can offer your home.