Trimbox NO2 Filter for MVHR unit
Compatible with BEAM's range of heat recovery units, this Trimbox NO2 Filter® reduces Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) which is predominantly produced by exhaust gases from diesel engines.
Due to pollution arising in cities and urban areas, there is a need to implement mitigation measures to improve the indoor air quality (IAQ). The Trimbox NO2 Filter® is an effective means of reducing high NO2 to an acceptable mean annual concentration level of 40µg/m³.
In addition to outstanding NO2 reductions, the Trimbox active carbon filters also absorb sulphur dioxide, hydrogen sulphide, hydrogen chloride, ammonia odours, volatile organic compounds and solvents.
- Effective in reducing pollutants in the home, improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome
- Low unit pressure drop
- Optional ISO ePM1 55% (F7) filter can be installed to further improve indoor air quality
- Independently tested by BRE
- Small compact design
- Fully lined box to reduce duct bound noise and condensation
- The unit can be installed in both intake air and supply ducting
- 98% NO2 reduction at pre filter concentrations of ≈ 200μg m3
- Effective silencer
- Third party tested for both NO2 and Acoustic reductions
- ISO Coarse 60% (G4) filter reduces 100% of PM10/35% of PM2.5 particles
- ISO ePM1 55% (F7) filter reduces up to 95% of PM2.5 particles
Dimensions: 350mm wide x 690mm high (excluding ports) x 205mm deep
Port Dimension: 220mm x 90mm, Ø150mm, Ø160mm
£1100.00 (Excl. VAT)