Beam Serenity Model 398EB unit only
The Beam Serenity Model 398EB central vacuum power unit features innovative design developments to make it one of the quietest, most powerful built-in vacuum cleaning systems available.
- 106.5cm high x 36cm diameter
- 700 Airwatts
- Filtered cyclonic action - cyclonic dirt separation by GORE-TEX Cleanstream filter - works like new every time.
- Interactive Digital Management System displays time, temperature, hours of use, motor performance, call for service and when the bin needs emptied.
- High performance, high efficiency bypass motor.
- Heavy duty steel body with high gloss alloy colour.
- Very light, strong, resin bin with viewing window, provides easy emptying and monitoring of dust levels. Alphasan® infused (anti-bacterial) bin guards against odours and improves hygiene. 25 litre capacity. S3™ Secure Seal System is an easy to use "twist off" system to remove the dirt receptacle.
- Atlis adaptable Twist Lock intake system allows installation from either side of the power unit.
- Convenient built-in utility inlet for vacuuming garage, car and surrounding area.
- ECS control module with integrated soft start.
- Motor exhaust filter captures carbon dust.
- Sound-Off Muffler reduces air noise to a whisper.
- Exhaust can be vented outside if desired (but not necessary).
- Manual override switch
- 3 year guarantee
- Sound level 63 (dBA)
Hose & toolkit not included. Recommended:9m Variable Speed Cleaning Hose & Attachment Set
£955.00 (Excl. VAT)