Beam Serenity Model 385EB unit only
The Beam Serenity Model 385EB central vacuum power unit features innovative design developments to make it one of the quietest, most powerful built-in vacuum cleaning systems available.
- 3 year guarantee
- 106.5cm high x 29cm diameter
- 15 litre capacity dirt receptacle
- Sound level is 62 (dBA). 670 Airwatts
- New & improved sound insulation system.
- ECS control module with integrated soft start.
- Manual override switch may bypass low voltage system ensuring power unit is always operational.
- Sentry light signals low voltage system is operational.
- Anti-vibration mounting bracket with rubber cushions.
- Heavy duty steel body with high gloss alloy colour.
- Intake assembly installed at angle to provide maximum cyclonic action.
- S3TM Secure Seal System is an easy to use "twist off" system to remove the dirt receptacle.
- Very light, strong, resin bin with viewing window, provides easy emptying and monitoring of dust levels. Alphasan® infused (anti-bacterial) bin guards against odours and improves hygiene.
- Interactive Digital Management System displays time, temperature, hours of use, motor performance, call for service and when the bin needs emptied.
- High performance, high efficiency bypass motor.
- Air bypass motor causes vacuumed air to be exhausted around motor and not through it, prolonging motor life. Motor exhaust filter captures carbon dust.
- Sound-Off Muffler reduces air noise to a whisper.
- Exhaust can be vented outside if desired (but not necessary).
- Filtered cyclonic action - cyclonic dirt separation by GORE-TEX Cleanstream filter - works like new every time.
- Atlis adaptable Twist Lock intake system allows installation from either side of the power unit.
- Convenient built-in utility inlet for vacuuming garage, car and surrounding area.
Hose & toolkit not included. Recommended: 9m Variable Speed Cleaning Hose & Attachment Set
£825.00 (Excl. VAT)