Commercial Central Vacuum for Visitor Attraction
Seamus Heaney: The HomePlace Centre
Beam were proud to install a Commercial Central Vacuum System with 38 strategically placed inlets for this state-of-the-art building.
Seamus Heaney, one of Ireland's greatest poets who passed away in 2013 has had a new and exciting venue dedicated to him in his home town of Bellaghy.
This new attraction is an arts and literature hub and provides a unique insight into the work of the Nobel Laureate.
Visitors can experience the place in which he was rooted and from where he drew his inspiration. Items like his school bag and school desk are on display to give an insight into his humble beginnings.
Visitors can get interactive by viewing a video wall and touch screens allowing them to see how he is remembered by his family and friends. This fantastic centre also opens a window onto the words, rhythm and rhyme which have made Seamus Heaney the most widely published poet in the English language.
This fantastic building was designed by W & M Given Architects and built by Brendan Loughran & Sons Ltd.
At a completion cost of £4.25 million, this important community resource is set to bring tourists in their droves.
We were proud to have installed a 4KW Central Vacuum System with 38 strategically placed inlets into this state-of-the-art building.
Perfect for commercial buildings, this system:
- Allows 5 users to simultaneously vacuum
- Provides increased convenience over using a portable cleaner
- Can reduce annual housekeeping budget by approximately 30%
- Improves indoor air quality by up to 52% and evacuates and ventilates odours.
- This Central Vacuum System will help maintain the housekeeping of this exciting new centre for years to come.