Antrim Borough Council Offices
Antrim Borough Council installed a Beam Central Vacuum System in their new offices in 2006.
A combination of flush floor mounted inlets were used on the raised computer floors together with wall mounted inlets in other areas.
Beam considered the following elements of design:
- Number of simultaneous operators
- Pipe dimension
- Distribution of system capacity
- Electronic mechanical Controls
Beam supplied a three Maxi-Block MB 3200.7 and 80 no. vacuum inlets. This system features a variable speed drive and offers energy savings in accordance with user demand. The power unit is maintenance free and is also equipped with a reverse jet filter cleaning system which compliments the bagless design of the unit.
The convenience and efficiency of the Beam Central Vacuum System has allowed users to enjoy the many benefits offered:
- Improved indoor air quality by up to 52%.
- Vacuum cleaning that is silent at the point of cleaning, facilitating housekeeping duties to be carried out with minimal disturbance.
- Reduction in annual housekeeping budget as a result of powerful system performance and overall convenient ease of use.