Field Sales Representatives
Opportunity to join the BEAM Residential Sales Team
Sales Territories Available:
Fermanagh / West Tyrone
BEAM have been providing clean indoor air solutions to homes and industry since 1977. We are the market leaders in central vacuum & mechanical ventilation systems, with over 70,000 satisfied customers throughout Ireland & UK. Our award winning business has succeeded on delivering the best products at the best value for money.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced field sales representatives to join our residential team. The successful applicants will be responsible for promoting and selling our full range of quality energy-efficient central vacuum & mechanical ventilation products to new construction projects, from self-build homes to housing developments and light commercial buildings.
Full Technical and Product Specific Sales Training support will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Responding to and consistently following up on all customer enquiries and leads generated by the marketing department;
- Cold calling in assigned sales territory on all new construction projects, including specifiers, builders, self-builders
- Consulting with & presenting to our contact database of influencers
- Providing product specification and quotations to all enquiries;
- Keeping up-to-date records on company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System;
- Raising relevant paperwork and collecting payment for sales made;
- Conducting after-sales customer satisfaction calls.
- Minimum 1 years sales / business development experience, with selling to the construction sector advantageous;
- Proven ability to generate and convert your own sales leads;
- Have a positive, confident perspective with excellent communication skills
- Have excellent telephone skills
- Be self-motivated and have proven ability to work on own initiative and respond to challenges in a positive and persistent manner.
- Be computer literate
- Be target driven
- Sales experience of technical products (advantageous)
- A good understanding of new build house construction
- Experience with CRM Systems (advantageous)
For the successful candidate, there will be:
These positions are full-time employed.
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Qualified sales leads
- Sales & marketing support
- Full Technical and Product Specific Sales Training
To apply, please send your CV to Sales & Marketing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org