Installation Engineers & Trainees
Operating within a fast-paced environment, providing a first-class service to our customers within the Residential & Commercial Installation Team / Department.
Job Description for Installation Engineers & Trainees
Reporting To: Installation Manager
Daily Reporting Location: Head Office, Opus Business Park, Magherafelt, BT456 BB
Key Responsibilities Include:
Full Training is provided.
- Carrying out installation work in new build homes and commercial premises in a safe, professional & efficient manner. Systems Include Central Vacuum Systems, Ventilation (MVHR, Mechanical Extract & Positive Input).
- Co-ordinating and liaising at installation onsite with customers/Builders/ Project Managers;
- Dealing with on-site customer installation queries.
- Ensuring areas of work are left clean and tidy before leaving site;
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times by observing the highest levels of health and safety, and using appropriate safety equipment
- Participating in installation meetings and training sessions in-house where necessary;
- Ensuring all equipment is in good working condition and reporting any faults to installation manager;
- Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to our customers;
- Maintaining company customer care policy at all times and deal with all issues as they occur and see fit;
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary for the development and expansion of the company;
- Ability to report daily to Head Office in Magherafelt each morning to receive work instructions and installation materials
- Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Full Driving Licence
What’s in it for you:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company with full training provided. In return, you’ll receive:
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or request a short application form here.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Corporate Workwear
- Power Tools supplied